Helpline provides a wide array of services to those who need them most.
The following services are provided on a case-by-case basis depending on need and resources available.
All assistance is determined through one-on-one interviews in our office.
We cannot determine eligibility over the phone.
• Utilities – to prevent shut-off
• Non-narcotic prescriptions
• Valley Transit Bus Passes
• “Barriers to Employment”
• Veterans relief services
• Personal hygiene items
• Food pantry
• Clothing, bedding & other household items
Screening & referral vouchers:
• Food bank card
• Eye care assistance
• Furniture & household items
• Transportation (medical & work related)
• Urgent dental & medical services
• Mental health counseling
• Substance abuse counseling and recovery
• Pro-bono legal services
• Infant care & needs
• Worksource employment services
• Financial education
• Housing – Pathways Home
• Other programs and services to meet identified client needs